I had the pleasure of attending the ASIS Hungary Chapter last week. After their regular order of business, we went through a Crisis Management Foundations awareness session. We reviewed the following crisis management topics:
- What constitutes a crisis?
- The crisis life-cycle – from pre-crisis all the way to business recovery
- Crisis management plan elements
- Response structures
- Escalation and event rating
- Decision action cycle
- First and ongoing meeting scripts
Fantastic session with a very engaged group. Great questions and discussion.