Attracting and retaining top corporate security talent is difficult for medium sized and start-up organisations. Even for large organisations, the recruiting process for permanent corporate security leadership can often take 6-12 months. V-CSO services can provide part-time or interim corporate security governance support in any situation.
Specifically, a V-CSO ensures:
- an independent and external perspective
- seamless transition with security leadership teams
- interim support during corporate growth phases
- a review of current state corporate security program and infrastructure
- onboarding support & mentoring for permanent incumbents
Interim solutions provide organisations that do not require a full time CSO, with a world class corporate security professional at a fraction of the cost. The V-CSO brings over a 100 years of corporate security experience across a variety of industries as well as extensive connectivity within government and national law enforcement.
How V-CSO services help our clients by:
- providing immediate or ‘as required’ support providing your organisation with maximum flexibility
- providing a far more cost-effective solution to leverage part time or interim services without traditional personnel overheads costs
- advising with unfiltered and independent perspectives, regardless of situational circumstances
- offering scalability for current needs and budget restrictions
- leveraging the knowledge and experience of seasoned corporate security professionals to provide rigorous and thorough security governance
- providing access to the RCAS talent pool of professionals, ensuring the right V-CSO “fit” for your needs
- ensuring peace of mind, C-suite individuals can focus on core business activities